See well, feel well, and play well with the convenience of contact lenses
With proper care and handling, contact lenses are a convenient and comfortable way to enjoy clear vision and an active lifestyle without eyeglasses or surgery.
A contact lens is a small, clear disc worn on the surface of the eye (cornea) designed to correct refractive errors and maintain ocular health.
Which vision problems can be corrected with contact lenses?
Contact lenses can correct most vision problems, including:
- Myopia or near-sightedness: Blurred distance vision
- Hyperopia or far-sightedness: Blurred close up vision
- Astigmatism: Blurred vision both far away and close up
- Presbyopia: Blurred close up vision in older adults
Whether you’re a long-time contact lens wearer or interested in giving them a try for the first time, Eye Specialists of Louisiana can help you find the lens that’s right for you.
What to Expect at a Contact Lens Eye Exam
Many people request and additional contact lens fitting during their regular eye exam. A contact lens fitting includes the following services:
- Comprehensive eye exam which includes eyesight and overall eye health
- Contact lens prescription
- Diagnostic trial lens fitting
- Follow-up examinations to monitor eye health, prescription accuracy and appropriate fit within a 60 to 90 day period (depending on the complexity of the fit)
Schedule a comprehensive contact lens exam with Eye Specialists of Louisiana today. Call 225-768-7777.